Friday, December 26, 2008

The Festivities

This year, our Christmas was quiet, or as quiet as it can be with a 22 month old and a 10 month old. I guess it was quiet in the sense that we were at home with just our little family. We have only had 2 Christmases alone, our first Christmas as "marrieds" and this one. I loved it!! Except for not seeing our families, I wouldn't have it any other way and I don't think we will ever spend Christmas away from our home again! (We'd love visitors, though) It was fun to finally take the place of the iconic fat one. It's just another reason why kids are so fun and worth all the trouble and hard times they put you through. Unfortunately, we didn't take any pictures during because we had our hands full either opening gifts or supervising a little one. But we did videotape it! Here are some pictures after the event had taken place and we were enjoying the time together!!


1 comment:

Russ and Jill Allen said...

Have I mentioned in the past that you have darling children. Well, we think they are awesome. It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. Wish we could have been there.