

Brylie is saying more and more words...and they are more and more understandable too. She makes so many friends at the store or where ever we go with her "hi" and "bye". It's so cute! And she is also so friendly that after someone responds to her "hi", she gives them the biggest cheesy smile ever! She is the weak spot of every old lady we come in contact with.





Brody is growing so quickly! It's almost daily that I can actually see him getting bigger!! He is very smiley and is trying to talk more and more. I am learning how his temperament is which is kind of fun but not all at the same time. His colic is definitely more temperament than gas. For instance, I was holding him the other day and when I didn't have both hands on him holding him, he cried but when they were both on him, he was calm. He kind of freaks himself out which is very "cassidy-like". He is very much like his mom. And Brylie is very much like her dad. How perfect!!



4 comments:
Oh my! They are both growing so much - Brylie looks like a little girl and Brody has definitely lost that newborn look. I'm surprised at how different they look - do you think so?
It doesn't seem that long ago that we were with them. They have gotten so big and Brylie looks like she is 2 rather than 1 year old. Give them both hugs and kisses from us.
I think they look very different. Brody looks a ton like my dad and brother McKay. I'm still amazed that they are my flesh and blood.
They are so cute! I can see Brylie's cheesy personality shining through!
Post a Comment