Today I got an email of a picture of my dad around the same age as Brody is. I cannot believe the resemblance!! I could see some of my dad when I looked at Brody but I also have seen my dad staring back at me in the mirror at times (very shocking!!). This picture threw me off because I thought it was weird that my Grandma Allen would send me a picture of my baby...and one that I hadn't seen before until I read the email the picture came with. Then it all made sense and I realized that Brody received the right middle name...Allen. I'm so glad he resembles such a wonderful person and example in my life! And he has the name to remind him of his potential!! Love you, Grandpa Allen!

1 comment:
Wow, what a handsome boy! How is it down there? Hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment