...some of you pictures of our van...
......and I thought I would also share the milestone of a TODDLER bed!!! This has been a great step for us but very hard as our baby is growing up.
She has only fallen out once and goes to sleep pretty well on her own. We have substituted some of her nap times with quiet time in her room playing since we can't control if she gets out of bed or not without tying her in bed which we thought was a little too "silence of the lambs" for our parenting style. She seems to be doing great with it and loves to sit on her bed when we all go in her room. So this means that the crib can become Brody ready and that's my next step. I think this will be a little hard for me because I will have to allow him to possibly wake Brylie up when he wakes up to eat in the middle of the night. I haven't been that brave yet. But I'm thinking this is the week. If anyone has any advice, I would gladly listen.
......and I thought I would also share the milestone of a TODDLER bed!!! This has been a great step for us but very hard as our baby is growing up.
She has only fallen out once and goes to sleep pretty well on her own. We have substituted some of her nap times with quiet time in her room playing since we can't control if she gets out of bed or not without tying her in bed which we thought was a little too "silence of the lambs" for our parenting style. She seems to be doing great with it and loves to sit on her bed when we all go in her room. So this means that the crib can become Brody ready and that's my next step. I think this will be a little hard for me because I will have to allow him to possibly wake Brylie up when he wakes up to eat in the middle of the night. I haven't been that brave yet. But I'm thinking this is the week. If anyone has any advice, I would gladly listen.
2 comments:
Love the van! and Brylie looks so cute in her bed!
Man do we miss you guys. we keep saying that we should go down to provo to see you guys only to then realize that you arent there. :( Dont worry we will come and visit. I promise.
Post a Comment