Thursday, May 15, 2008

Five Years Ago Today...

Can you believe it? I am almost blown away at how fast these last 5 years have gone. Maybe because I have loved every minute of it? Time flies when you're having a good time, eh? Looking back at the last 5 years, there isn't anything I'd change. I'm so grateful for Brad and for all our tough times that have brought our relationship to where it is today. I love being with our little family. I worried a little at moving away from everyone in our families for fear that I needed them to survive but in all reality, all I need is Brad, Brylie and Brody. Not that we don't love having the rest of our families too, you all know how important you are to us, but it's good to recognize that. It's also neat to be able to look back and see how all the paths you deemed as crooked are actually straight just facing a direction you weren't aiming at. That's how we get places we never thought were possible. I just want everyone to know, especially my husband Brad, just how much I have cherished these last 5 years! They give me comfort and excitement as I look forward to the endless road ahead.
Happy Anniversary honey!! I love you!

3 comments:

Danny said...

We really, really, really miss you guys. I am kind of jealous for some reason... wierd huh?

M+J=K3+E said...

I thought it was coming up. Happy anniversary. Hope all is going well.

Russ and Jill Allen said...

Wow, time has really flown by. We are so proud of you and Brad. You have gained some wisdom along the way Cassidy. Way to go! Your little family is awesome. We miss you all very much and can't wait until August.