So I really did have an amazing day! Brylie was a fabulous fun girl and we saw Brad a few times throughout the day. Then he came home to take us out to eat and then after Brylie went to bed, a very nice gal in the ward came over to watch over our home and kids (dog and sleeping baby). It was so nice to be able to go out on our own...it's been a while. I love Brylie to bits but I also love my time with Brad. We always have so much fun even if it's nothing much that we do. I hope he enjoys our time together as much as I do! I appreciate all the phone calls, cards, well wishes and gifts received! It truly made my wonderful day even better! Thanks to you all!
In other good new, Brad received word that he has been accepted to BYU Law School as well so we have yet one more school to add to the list. We aren't quite sure where he will go for law school but it's nice to have many to choose from! We'll keep you posted when we finally make the decision!
6 comments:
I'm so glad that you had a great birthday! I hope that you guys choose BYU so that you don't have to move away!! Congratulations to Brad, too!!!
Cass, it was so fun to see you and Brylie yesterday. I came home telling Brian that Brylie is honestly one of the cutest little girls I've ever seen. Thanks for making the drive up!
Glad you had a great day. Speaking from recent expereince, moving is the pitts. So, staying put is a nice option to have...
EXPERIENCE
Cass, So glad you had a good birthday, halarious!!!that Brad made a posting for you, and funnnnn! pics from Christmas. It has been fun to hant out the last couple of weeks!
That is the sweetest pic of you and Brylie! I love reading your blog and keeping up with the goings on from miles away. Best wishes with everything exciting that's coming! Hugs, Sarah
Post a Comment