Saturday, January 12, 2008

Another tooth and walking...?

Well, when milestones come, it seems they come right in a row or all together. Or maybe that is just how it is in our family. Considering our kids will be so close together, it might be hard to keep track of everything. Thank goodness for the blog and for milestones! Brylie has her top left tooth coming in and the right one on it's way. She loves to have her teeth brushed. I think its so adorable that she loves to do anything that grown ups do. She is quite the little girl and it shocks me how close she is to being one years old. She has also started just letting go of whatever she's holding herself up on and standing on her own for several seconds if not minutes. I can just stand her up and let go and she'll stand there until she decides she wants to walk or sit. Then she will sit and crawl. We have seen a few steps but she is still quite unsteady and will need more practice but I think the end (or the beginning) is in sight. Hopefully, for her sake, she'll be walking before the new baby is born. Carrying her and him makes me exhausted now but I have to remember I won't be this fat and worn out...I hope. Anyway, we have some fun things to enjoy right now and fun things to look forward to in the near future.

No comments: