...two frequent occurrences around here. She is not slow to say "hi" to the dog, the crib, us, people at church, anyone really once she feels comfortable. She also signs "milk" whether she wants milk, water, juice, to be picked up or to have some of what we are having. She is realizing what it's like to be a person and that she can communicate to us and get what she wants. I just love it!!
3 comments:
That is so cute!
What a darling Video Cassidy! I love how you are teaching Brylie sign language. We did that with Branson too and it really helped him to tell us what he wanted. So glad to hear about all your acceptance letters for Law School. Way to go Brad! I start into my Masters program tomorrow! Ahhhh. Not sure if I'm ready to do the old school thing already. But better now than later. Love you guys!
Oh my gosh! She is getting so big!! She's so dang cute! :)! I hope my kids are as cute as yours! ;)!
Post a Comment