Monday, January 14, 2008

HA! HA!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASSIDY!!!!

Brad here...officially hijacking the blog to do what Cassidy would not do for herself and announce her birthday today---January 14th!!! Huzzah!!! For not making this post herself, we'll just put this picture here:Maybe after this she'll remember next year to make her own birth-a-day post so I'm not forced to do so.

Here's to hoping she enjoys a fantastic day worthy of such a great wife and mom at an age unmentioned.

9 comments:

Fatty said...

What a great guy, huh?

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Cassidy! I found your blog on the Slovene mission website. Congrats on baby #2 and Brylie walking and talking. How very fun. We are doing great. Ad still is working at Novell. I'm at home with the 2 boys and starting into my MBA program in 1.5 weeks. Yikes! Sure love and miss you guys! Hope to hear from you soon! We also have a blog if you want to check it out! Hope you have a great day! Later Taters!

Sean, Jen, Carson and Addie said...

Happy Birthday!!!

M+J=K3+E said...

Happy Birthday Cass. Hope you had a great day.

Jessica said...

Hillarious! Happy belated birthday, Cassidy!

Melanie said...

Hilarious!! Happy bday Cass!

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Happy Birthday, Cassidy!

Thanks for all the help on PhotoShop. I'm having a REALLY FUN time!!! :)

Melissa said...

Cass, that picture is awesome. Hope this was the best birthday you could imagine. Here's to many more to come.

Fatty said...

Hey all - thanks for the birthday wishes! It was an incredible day! Brad had much to do with that! Thanks to all for the cards, well wishes and gifts! I love you to pieces!