So Monday afternoon after Brylie woke up from her 2nd nap, I noticed these little spots on her face and body. It has continued to get worse so I took her to the doctor and he said it's not the chicken pox...please bless she holds out for her chicken pox vaccination...but it's probably a viral rash that will go away on it's own or it's from taking the penicillin for her ear infection she got last Monday. She has been on it for 7 days now and now gets this rash. She doesn't act like it bothers her...it just looks like it should. See for yourself...WARNING***this is a bathtub scene***WARNING! I find it adorable. She'll hate me when she's older.
3 comments:
You will not remember but you had a rash that was very similar to that of Brylie's when you were about 2. Your spots were so good that the doctor took pictures of them for his book. It turned out that you were allergic to Sulfa. Is she on a Sulfa drug? Is this hereditary? Maybe! Can't wait to see you and the crew. Hurry and get here.
Oh...so sorry for Brylie! Hope the rash gets better soon. And I think the bathtub scene is classic. And so cute.
Post a Comment