Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!

I just want to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas! We have been blessed to spend time with family and friends and I hope all of you have had the same fortune. As I have gotten older, I have realized the true importance family is and I am so thankful that Brad and I have such wonderful families. I am so grateful to the Savior Jesus Christ for his life and for this time of year in which we can more fully feel of His love and Spirit. Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

M+J=K3+E said...

Hope you had a great Christmas. I would love to get together again.

Russ and Jill Allen said...

It was fun to have you here for Christmas and for Griffin's return. We love you all.

sarahbellac said...

Cassidy - we got your family letter and loved it! So great to hear what's going on in your lives. We're excited for your #2. Hope you had a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Sarah