Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Lights at Temple Square

What Christmas is complete without a trip to Temple Square to see the amazing lights and feel of the ambiance there. Not ours!! Well, we made sure to go before we are off to Portland for Christmas. Even though it was really cold and crowded, it was worth the cold, the drive and search for a parking spot to see the excitement in Brylie's cute face when she saw the lights. We ended up going to JB's restaurant after for some grub and hot cocoa. I am always amazed at the simple things that entertain Brylie. In the restaurant, there was a mirror on the ceiling in the waiting area that Brylie just stared and grinned at. She just loves to see herself!! I would to if I was as cute as she is!!!! I don't know how many times we walk by the fridge at home and she makes me stop to admire the pictures of her. I hope she has that feeling for herself when she's a teenager at the stage when they worry about what people think more than is healthy. Anyway, enjoy the photo!


Her Best Friend


This happened when we came home from running errands and I put Brylie down at the foot of the couch so that she stood where Dozer was sleeping. This is what she did to him! I love it!!!




I Love This Laugh


I couldn't resist this darling video of the girl laughing...she doesn't really laugh very often unless it's a fake laugh and when she does, it's usually at the dog so when I heard this, I had to get a video because she is so cute and entertained!! As were we!

3 comments:

M+J=K3+E said...

It looks like you had a great time at the lights. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas. Travel safely.

Melanie said...

Those videos were SO cute. Brylie is such a cute little girl. And the Temple Square venture looked fun...way to brave the cold and crowds! Have fun in OR...

Sean, Jen, Carson and Addie said...

She is so quick in that thing! Cute videos!