Monday, November 26, 2007

Bragging rights feel so good!!!!

It's times like these when I love being a BYU fan and games like Saturday that keep me a fan despite rough times. We had the coolest experience (thanks to Danny and Mary!!) of going to the BYU/Utah game in "luxury" seats. We had a great meal before the game and snacks ready for us under our seats in a small cooler. At halftime, we got hot dogs and the whole game long, the best view I have ever had at a game. All I can say is it pays to be able to afford awesome seats like those!! Maybe one day when we're rich we will have seats like that too.

Wave to everyone!!

Brylie has recently learned how to wave and I just love how she waves to anyone and anything but most especially to Brad and I. It makes a parent so proud when they learn things like waving because everyone can enjoy! Sorry it's so shaky as I was trying to wave and video at the same time.

2 comments:

Sean, Jen, Carson and Addie said...

That was such a fun game to watch! Our seats weren't nearly as good as yours...actually, we had to watch it on TV!

I love Brylie's wave! She is such a cutie!!!

Jessica said...

We also watched it on t.v. here in MN! Go BYU!