So I think Brad is hilarious but many of you don't see his humor as often as I do so I thought I'd share this little video. Brad grew this beard and kept it because it seemed to be easier and he and I liked it. But he decided to shave it and this was the fun we had when he did.
7 comments:
In my house, I think the votes would be in favor of the beard-thingy.
It does look like a mullet on your chin!!! And you look like a pirate! ARG!
I love that it went down his neck- too funny. :)
Why does Nacho Libre come to mind?
That was super ugly. I love how he didn't even get the part under his nose straight. Ha ha Brad. Thanks for sharing.
Elizabeth, Katelyn and Cassidy just cast their votes, too, and they are with Brylie...take it off! I think they just want whatever their cute cousin wants!
Funny video! We love your videos!
First of all I just want to say that neck go-tee was sick! Brylie was right on the money!
And secondly, you have the cutest family! I don't know why it took me so long to realize you would have pics on your blog of your new baby...duh! She is beautiful. And Brylie is quite the knock out herself. You have such cute kids and I can't believe you have 3 of them now. Can't wait to see Olivia!...sorry for the novel:)
Post a Comment