Monday, February 22, 2010

Can't stay out

of the hospital that is! I don't know what it is I'm doing or not doing but we just can't seem to keep my newborns out of the hospital with RSV! Olivia was admitted on Sunday with RSV and we don't know when she'll come home! Keep her in your prayer and we'll keep you updated!

Thanks to all those who have helped out so much! Especially Grammie for being able to visit and take care of Brylie and Brody. What would we do with them otherwise?

6 comments:

Minda said...

oh so sorry Cass, is there anything we can do for you? Let me know.

Jessica Bybee said...

So sorry. We will pray for her and your family too!!!

Cassidy said...

Thanks guys! I so appreciate it!!

The Kuykendalls... said...

Why haven't you called me? How can I help? What do you need?

Eric and Cindy Hansen said...

Are you serious? Holy cow Cass. I am so sorry. Poor Oliva and poor you. A sick baby, especially a newborn, I can only imagine the stress. Keep your chin up!!

J said...

Seriously?! I hope all goes well for you guys. I only had one child hospitalized for RSV and that was enough. You are a trooper. A little ironic that your last post was about the NoseFrida.