Saturday, January 16, 2010

What we've been busy with...

9 comments:

sweets said...

She is so sweet!

Amy and David Ziehl said...

She is SO cute!!

Amber said...

Three words- precious, sweet, adorable!! Congratulations!!

M+J=K3+E said...

So, so cute. I can see you in both in her!!

Stamp With Linz said...

What a cutie!

Marissa Joy said...

She is beautiful! I miss you guys!

Angela Baird said...

What a doll! I talked to my mom the other day and she told me of some of your adventures of the first few weeks! Whew! Newborn times are so precious, and sometimes nice to get past, too. So much you loveabout the first coupele weeks, and so much work and scary, too. We love you and are glad you still have help! LOve you all! She is beautiful!

Roger and Amy Ann Deming Family said...

Sorry I am soo slow on the uptake. I was randomly checking blogs for the first time in FOREVER and came across your baby and went, Oh my gosh I didn't even know she was born! SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!! CONGRATS. GLAD YOU ARE DOING WELL. Wish I could be there to squish her! Hope you are having fun with her, even though 3 keep you hopping I am sure! Love ya!

Stamp With Linz said...

she's a doll! :)