Thursday, August 20, 2009

Our big surprise!

One of the most fun things on our trip was showing everyone the inklings of #3! And today we got to find out we are having a GIRL!! We are so excited and Brylie would like to name the baby "gunnell"! That we can do. We hope everyone is as thrilled as we are!!


6 comments:

Amy and David Ziehl said...

YAY for another girl! We Gunnell's are being over run by boys!!

Eric and Cindy Hansen said...

Hooray!!! Im SO excited for you guys. Looks like you guys had a great trip.

Miss you.

Cindy

M+J=K3+E said...

Congrats!!! How exciting!!

Jill said...

Can't wait, congratulations!

Roger and Amy Ann Deming Family said...

Another girl! How FUN!!! :) I love little girls. Max is fun, but I still wish Haleigh had a sister. Maybe in heaven - as I think we are done. CONGRATS!!!

Monsivais Family said...

How Fun, I love girls. We also just found out that we are having a Boy. Our very first Boy. :)
Congrats to you and your family on having a girl.