After a very LONG and WONDERFUL visit with almost all of our siblings, we are finally back in Texas.
I have to admit that looking back, the drive wasn't as bad as I thought it would be however, I wouldn't do 70 hours in a car with a young family again unless it's the only option available. Then, I'd seriously consider the importance of my trip.
A big thanks to Brad for being the best driver dad and fill in Mom when I drove, Grandma and Grandpa Allen in St. George, Grandma and Grandpa Winterrose in Cedar City, Grandma and Grandpa Korth in Mapleton, Grandma Gunnell in Orem, Shay and Chelsea in Provo, Danny and Mary in Provo, Melissa in Provo, Mike and Angela in Draper, Amy and David in Logan, Paige and Matt in Rexburg, Grandma, Grandpa, Abby and Mac in Beaverton and Grammie, Pops and Lisa in Wilsonville. You made our trip very awesome!! We love you all!!
2 comments:
We love you too! Thanks for making the effort to see us!
We loved having you guys and would do it all over again!! Thanks for making the extra little jaunt to see us!!
Post a Comment