Thursday, April 2, 2009

A note from the slackers...

This was so cute! We made No-Bake Cookies and I let Brylie have a small unsetup cookie and this is a video of her chatting about it. She is so darling, especially when she talks in the 3rd person!!



Brody is inches away from walking everywhere. We catch him often walking from the couch to a toy just a few feet away and he's becoming more daring every day! He is starting to talk and he will copy the things I say to him. It's funny to see the two kids interact, Brylie is quite dramatic and will say "No, no, mine!" to Brody and he will copy her and make her so mad! It's so hilarious! I just love these kids!

5 comments:

Minda said...

I love trying to understand what little kids are saying and what they actually mean, it's what I do full time!

Jschmalle said...

She is such a chatter box. So cute!

Angela Baird said...

wow, she's grown up so much! I can't belive how quickly their vocabulary grows...Cassidy is nowhere near full sentences. Brody sounds like he's at a hard/fun stage, too! Hope things are going well! Love you guys!

Amy and David Ziehl said...

OH man is she growing up so fast! Not to mention that her hair is so long and that she can speak in full sentences! We love you!

The Yard Decor Store said...

We love you guys so much. She is really growing up and talks quite well. BTW Cassidy, at the end she says "Play Dough, don't eat it!" At least that is what grandma and grandpa think. Take care, you guys are awesome.