Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Latest and Greatest...

Brody has been learning how to walk and I think we just about have it. It has definitely been more gradual than Brylie was...she just up and went so we are thrilled to add another walker. Better luck next time Dozer.


We also took some time after Conference on Sunday to take some picture in the bluebonnets. They are such a Texas thing and are so pretty and everywhere. We are blessed to live in such a beautiful place! I know we should have dressed them better but, what can you do. I think they turned out pretty good for on the fly!

2 comments:

Jschmalle said...

Those kiddos are so cute. Logan just learned how to walk too. He's gettin to be quite the pro at it. It's funny how Brylie wants to be the center of attention when Brody has the attention on him. It cracks me up. Totally normal child behavior :)

DKP said...

Man those kids are growing up! They're so cute! Like you said, thank goodness for blogging so we can keep in touch without being close. We miss you!