




We have some great friends here in Waco and we had a little Easter Egg Hunt yesterday at a local park where all the families brought 10 eggs per child and then we hid them around the park and let the kids find them. It was so fun and we got some great shots of everyone in the process of hiding, finding and enjoying the Easter Eggs! Thanks guys!! We had a blast!
















3 comments:
The easter egg hunt looks so fun! I wish we could have been there. I'm glad you took so many pictures. I almost feel like I was there!
Your Easter looked like a blast. I love dying eggs and made Devin do it with me one year when we didn't have children he said we couldn't do it again until we had a kid old enough to enjoy it...I'm hop'in for next Easter! Those are some great pics of the Easter Egg Hunt. It was a lot of fun.
Wow...I feel like a celeb on your blog. Thanks for sharing all the great pics. So fun that you guys dyed eggs. I didn't dare try that this year with Sydney...maybe she'll be ready next year...or is it me that will be ready?
Post a Comment