Friday, September 7, 2007

GO COUGS!!!




It's here again! BYU football season and you can bet that we are gonna be at every game possible except when it's 100 degrees in the stadium and the girl won't take it! Then we'll make an appearance, go home and enjoy the game there. BYU was always the team we routed for when I was growing up but I never imagined I would marry into the DIE-HARD fan club better known as the Gunnells! They lovingly overlook that I went to the U but I would never cheer for them even then. I am glad to cheer for a school with such great values and standards and proud that this is the team my family chooses to whole-heartedly follows in every sense of the word possible! GO COUGS!! 2007 BYU Football Schedule
09/01/2007 Arizona 3:30pm Versus
09/08/2007 @ UCLA 4:30pm Versus
09/15/2007 @ Tulsa 7:00pm CSTV
09/22/2007 Air Force 1:00pm MTN
09/29/2007 @ New Mexico 6:30pm CSTV
10/13/2007 @ UNLV 7:30pm MTN
10/20/2007 Eastern Washington 3:30pm MTN
10/27/2007 @ San Diego St. 7:30pm MTN
11/03/2007 Colorado St. 12:00pm MTN
11/08/2007 TCU 7:00pm Versus
11/17/2007 @Wyoming 12:00pm MTN
11/24/2007 Utah 12:00pm Versus/CSTV/MTN
Schedule thanks to Jessica Croshaw.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh man, I hope they win tomorrow! That outfit is just too adorable for words. Go Cougs!

Mary said...

TRUE BLUE, BABY! We'll see you there! (Like you, I had NO IDEA that the Gunnell boys were literally BYU's BIGGEST FANS...until I married Danny. It was a big mean trick when I found out our lives would be run by BYU Football and Basketball...)

Lady Bills said...

holy crap she is a little cass! i love this pic... she is so stinking cute!