Sunday, September 23, 2007
We think you'd all like to know...
We've been debating when to shout to the world the news we have known for a couple months now that we are expecting another baby again only because we are still quite shocked ourselves! As this obviously wasn't planned, I can't help but think that Brylie had something to do with it. She gets so excited when she sees someone her age or size nearby--even the dog--and she gets a smile on her face. I can see her up in heaven telling this next baby "I'll get you down here as fast as I can, buddy!" We could say that we are attempting to catch up to Brad's siblings who all have three kids by now....we should at least have two, shouldn't we? Well, ready or not, come March 23rd we will!! We hope you are as excited (and shocked?) as we are!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
We are so excited for you. From the picture we can see a resemblance to the three of you. Congratulations!
The Allen Family
Congratulations! I am SO excited for you! You are good at keeping secrets...I never would have guessed! You are such a good mommy, this little baby is so lucky to come to your family!
Cass - after I talked to you last night I remembered I wanted to tell you how much I love having my kids close because they are such good playmates - that is exactly how Brylie and this little sibling will be. I am so, so excited for you and Brad.
Yippee! The unplanned ones are the best. :) Take care and congrats!
Cassidy and Brad,
I am so happ[ for you guys. I wish I could have made to Paiges wedding but things just didn't go my way. Hopefully I will see you soon.
Love,
Aunt Lisa
Congrats! That is wonderfully exciting. Having one is fun, but having two is a PARTY! Hope you're starting to get over morning sickness (or you're one of the lucky ones who doesn't get it). Best wishes to you and sending our love,
Sarah (and Dave and kiddos)
Post a Comment