Thursday, August 30, 2007

Another one bites the dust...

And by biting the dust, I mean gets married! Yes that's right! Paige and Matt are officially husband and wife!!! They were married in the Salt Lake Temple on August 22, 2007, bless their little hearts and IT'S ABOUT TIME, dang it!! They've only been dating for 6 years! We couldn't be happier to have Matt as part of the family for real now as we have always thought of him that way from the beginning! The ceremony was awesome and the whole day was one of those where you are so happy all day long and so glad for the day to be over with! And I'm just the sister.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh yeah...I remember those two. I think we met them a few times while we were out there and at that time, they had been dating for a few years! :) They look so happy...

Lady Bills said...

YAY paige! you gone and done it! she is so beautiful!