Friday, August 10, 2007

Just pressing on ahead...




Not much new going on but I wanted to change things up for those who come to the site hoping for something new and don't find it. Today although it may be boring, it's a change. Brylie continues to grow and grow and grow...I think I may be feeding her too much because she is so big for a 6 month old. She could get away with being a slow nine month old if we wanted. But we won't make her grow up faster than she should as children need their childhood.

We or atleast I can hardly wait til next week when our families come to visit. The Gunnells for Brad's graduation and the Allens for Paige's wedding. Lots of big events that surely will call for pictures to add to this site. All is well in the Gunnell home and we look forward to what is to come! Can't wait to see the families!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Have fun with the families! Congrat Brad on his graduation. Brylie is beautiful. She looks like a joy to be around every day.