So after that last post, I noticed that we usually do Olivia's hair up which changes her look completely! And for those of you who don't get to see Livi on a regular basis, you need to see her different look. She's like another baby! Either look, I LOVE HER!!!


8 comments:
Cutie!
Oh man oh man oh man! She is so cute! I cant wait to kiss those chubby cheeks soon!
such a little darling
I like the hair up do. It brings out her eyes.
Love the ponytail! We can't wait to see you all so very soon! Loves...
she is so cute!
She is so adorable Cass! Her eyes are beautiful! I was just reading through your quotes on the side (such a good idea, by the way!) you guys are hilarious! I had to read some of them to Steve.
She is one of my favorite! Darling!
Post a Comment