Friday, October 1, 2010

The cutest face...




Even with a snot factory, this little baby is the cutest thing! She has the funnest personality!! She'll give you a little cheeser rain or shine...even when she's about to cry or crying. She now has 2 teeth on the bottom and is crawling! And her hair is getting so light, she now matches her siblings. Except for her mop on top which is atleast 4 inches longer than the rest and 3 shades darker. We are so proud of her! I can't believe she's so big! We love her so much!!!

4 comments:

Amy and David Ziehl said...

She is so big and beautiful!!!

Angela Baird said...

What a doll! Love the blue eyes! Nice camera work, too! Makes her even prettier! Hope all is well!

The Yard Decor Store said...

She is so cute we can hardly stand it.

Brandon, Emily & Sydney Wilson said...

Can I just reach through the computer and pick her up??? Holy Cow...she has already changed so much. Love her smiley face! Her hair is getting way longer and thicker too. AHHHH.... I miss my Olivia. And the rest of ya'll too.