Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Graduation

Yeah, I know it was over a month ago but we had stuff going on to say the least. I did want to post pictures of the blessed event because it really was an accomplishment that we are very proud of (we are proud of Brad, he's proud of his accomplishment)! We were lucky to have Grammie, Pops and Lisa here to celebrate the big day and then help us move!

Just in case you don't know, the kids and I are so proud of Brad!! He is the best dad and husband anyone could ask for! We are so happy that now he can come home and see us on a daily basis! We love you Dad!!! Congratulations!

3 comments:

Amy and David Ziehl said...

YAY!! We also are so proud of you Brad! Way to go! We love you soooooo much!

J said...

Way to go Brad. Cass, you two for surviving as the wife of a student for so long.

M+J=K3+E said...

Congrats to you both, it is a huge accomplishment and feels so great to be done :)