Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Brody Boot Cassidy

We have been teaching Brody answers to questions like "How old are you?", "What is your name?", things like that and Brad will often ask to remind him. Lately, I've been working with him to say both his first, middle and last name. The other day we asked him what his name was and when he said "Brody", I said, "Brody Gunnell?" and he said "No, I'm Brody Boot!" We have no idea where this came from. He does wear his boots to church and they mention it to him on occasion. This has evolved now so when you ask him what his name is, it's Brody Boot Cassidy.


Olivia is so close to crawling it's crazy! We have wood floors so she slips all over the place and frequently bonks her face on the floor...good thing she doesn't have teeth yet!

Brylie is getting so big! I think if they would let her, she could go to kindergarten and do well (although I don't think she's emotionally ready to leave her mom and dad, her brother or her sister). We aren't ready to let her go. I am actually quite glad that she still has 2 more years.

Brad is really liking working! He tells me all the time how nice it is to get something done that he doesn't have to remember for 3 months for the final. I think they are glad they've got him too. Thank goodness for a good job especially in these tough economic times!
And I am enjoying getting settled! It's nice to know where our stuff is and I hope to be a little more organized the next time (and hopefully the last time) we move. I love being home with the kids and hearing the funny things they say or do and to hug and kiss them when they get hurt or tickle them when they need a good chuckle.

We are living the dream!

We went to Tiny Town, Colorado on Labor Day this year and it was pretty fun! The highlight of the trip was the ride on the train. Here we are ready to roll!

No comments: