so cute!
Wow! Pretty dang cute! She really does look like the Michelin man! What a doll! I love that rolls are cute at least some point in our lives...enjoy it babygirl!!! Hope you are all doing well!
PS...we got your pics in the mail this week! What great pictures! THanks so much!
I love rolly babies!!! Skinny babies are no fun! We loved the pictures we got in the mail! Thsnks!! We love you!
Love the arms. Love them. Honestly, I've never seen cuter rolls.
Chuuubs!! I love it. I would be pinching her and eating her all the time.
soooo cute :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
so cute!
Wow! Pretty dang cute! She really does look like the Michelin man! What a doll! I love that rolls are cute at least some point in our lives...enjoy it babygirl!!! Hope you are all doing well!
PS...we got your pics in the mail this week! What great pictures! THanks so much!
I love rolly babies!!! Skinny babies are no fun! We loved the pictures we got in the mail! Thsnks!! We love you!
Love the arms. Love them. Honestly, I've never seen cuter rolls.
Chuuubs!! I love it. I would be pinching her and eating her all the time.
soooo cute :)
Post a Comment