Lately, we have had ridiculously large amounts of flies in our house. At first I blamed it on the maggots we had in our big trash bin outside that turn into flies and then fly into our home through the gap in the weather stripping (it's like the size of a peanut at the very bottom corner) but now I'm beginning to think it's because of this guy. Meet The Fly Whisperer!
Now when you think "whisperer", you assume they have the best in mind for their animal but not in this case! He lures them in and then kills them. I have watched him catch one hanging out on the window sill, dropped it and then picked it up again. And I assure you, it was alive both times it was caught. He has brought me dead flies in his hand and most recently, in his toy microphone.
And then there's those I just find laying around.
Poor guys! But I really don't care how they get out of our house as long as they are gone! And you never know, Brody may star in the next Animal Planet's "Fly Whisperer".
2 comments:
That is hilarious and somehow I believe you! Brody is a one of a kind, his abilities yet to be discovered!
That is sick. I hate flies. I chase them around the house until they are all gone.
Post a Comment