Friday, May 21, 2010

It's Not Easy Being Bald...

Poor Olivia...We can do a few things with a mohawk...
But hair has nothing to do with how cute this baby is!!!

6 comments:

Jill said...

Olivia resembles Brody to me in this last picture. She is so darling. Don't worry about the hair, mohawk is my favorite style!

M+J=K3+E said...

So cute...I think she looks like her mama. Lucky girl!

J said...

Tee hee.

Danny and Amber said...

I'm a fan of the hair- mohawk or cute-bow style! It reminds me of my Shae's hair...we did the mohawk for SO long, and since she's my only girl, I didn't even have a clue to try bows! Olivia pulls it off- who cares about hair when you have gorgeous eyes like that?! PS- can I do some family pics when you move here? :) Hope all is going well!!

Cassidy said...

Amber, we'd love family pictures by you!! You have clients for life with us! I'm not too concerned about the hair...I just think it's funny!

Roger and Amy Ann Deming Family said...

She is so dang cute! I bet you're having fun with her. :) Sad I can't be there to see her. Love to your family!!!