Cass, your kids are adorable! I can't believe how grown up they are looking. And where did Olivia's dark hair come from?? She's cute beyond words.I love Brody's buzz. You know we are big fans of that haircut around here.
Oh they are so adorable. I want to eat them up, especially Olivia.
Ahh! Your kids are changing so fast! I can't believe that I haven't even met Olivia. She looks exactly like you. She is so beautiful! Have fun on your trip. I miss you.
Look how long and beautiful Brylie's is. I love it. CUTE KIDS!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cass, your kids are adorable! I can't believe how grown up they are looking. And where did Olivia's dark hair come from?? She's cute beyond words.
I love Brody's buzz. You know we are big fans of that haircut around here.
Oh they are so adorable. I want to eat them up, especially Olivia.
Ahh! Your kids are changing so fast! I can't believe that I haven't even met Olivia. She looks exactly like you. She is so beautiful! Have fun on your trip. I miss you.
Look how long and beautiful Brylie's is. I love it. CUTE KIDS!!!!
Post a Comment