Brylie decided to be potty trained and when I say potty trained, I mean she's only had 5 accidents and wakes up dry. It has been about a week now! I am so proud! And she's not 5 years old like I thought she'd be!!!

We had an outdoor activity at our house that was fun for the kids but Dad wasn't so thrilled about it (writing on the door). Sidewalk chalk works on more than just sidewalk.

It has been fun to see how much Brylie loves Olivia and how much Olivia loves Brylie. Here is a video of the two talking!!
4 comments:
Yay!
Potty training is so over rated sometimes, but when it happens- Yippee!! Go Brylie!! It's funny what kids will do when they decide it's something they will do.
Grandma and Grandpa Allen are so proud of you Brylie, we knew you could do it! We'll see you in May, we can hardly wait.
How darling! She has dark hair too. How fun! :)
Post a Comment