Sunday, February 7, 2010

Blessing day

Today Brad blessed Olivia! She wore the same blessing dress Brylie wore and was very good during the blessing. Here is our family! And here is Olivia with her dad! We are so lucky to have this darling baby!

7 comments:

Amy and David Ziehl said...

CUTE! I'm glad to see that Brad lost the mullet on his chin for her blessing!

Hudson Family said...

Cassidy you look amazing! Can't believe you just had a baby!!!

Melanie said...

Oh, I love the pictures! Your family is so cute. I love the expressions on Brylie and Brody's faces. Cass, you look absolutely amazing!

Stamp With Linz said...

What a darling family photo- and Angela is right, you look great. Congrats on your special day. :)

Angela Baird said...

Cass, you look beautiful! (you too, Brad). Sad we couldn't be there! I love her brown hair! Hope you are continuing to do well! Way to go with the 13 lbs part, too!

sweets said...

I love Blessing day! congrats!

Eric and Cindy Hansen said...

I can't get over her dark hair!! You look happy! Lots of love, Cindy