She's a doll! I love how dark her hair is, too! My favorite part is where you say "I think she likes you" and Brylie says something like "What if she does?" Darling kids! I haven't heard recently, but hope everyone is healthy now! Good luck with school, too, Brad! We're cheering all of you on right now!
4 comments:
She looks a lot like brad!! 6 smiles and then a stink face! Shes a Gunnell for sure!!
Ah so sweet! She is so cute!
just adorable!! love your cute little family! hope you all are doing great!!
She's a doll! I love how dark her hair is, too! My favorite part is where you say "I think she likes you" and Brylie says something like "What if she does?" Darling kids! I haven't heard recently, but hope everyone is healthy now! Good luck with school, too, Brad! We're cheering all of you on right now!
Post a Comment