Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What I've been working on...

Here is my latest project and I was so proud of it, I thought I'd share it. This is mostly for my mom who I would love to have done this at her house with her help but Oregon was too far to travel so this is the best I can do. Love you Mom! Also, a big thanks to Emily for letting me use her sewing machine after I broke mine in the process!



11 comments:

Melanie said...

Ok, so I read your introduction and then looked at the pictures and I kept looking...and looking...thinking, what on earth is Cass talking about? What did she make? Cause surely she didn't make the carseat cover and pull-down-thingie! Oh my goodness, I'm so impressed! Honestly, I didn't even know you could make those and it looks absolutely professional (you should sell them!) and the fabric is adorable.

M+J=K3+E said...

Very, very cute. I hope I can use a pink carseat too :) Great job!

Amy and David Ziehl said...

Way cute!! So excited for Olivia to join our family! Love you!

Gunnell Family said...

It turned out beautifully, good job Cassidy!

Rachel White said...

So cute! I love it! Good job!!!

Stamp With Linz said...

{Way impressed} its so cute AND one-of-a-kind! :)

sweets said...

Wow way good. how much to make me one. lol....

Jill said...

Cassidy, this turned out fabulous. I am so proud of you. I would have loved having you here to make that darling seat cover. I will see you in a few weeks!

The Kuykendalls... said...

I'm not worthy. I'm not worthy.. That is so gorgeous!!!! You're fantabulous!!!!

The Olsons said...

That is so cute! I am very impressed!

Marissa Joy said...

Holy cow I am so impressed! I miss you so much Cass!