Such a cutie. Cute pics with your kiddos and their new sister. How fun!!
Congrats guys! She is darling! Cass you did amazing!And um... nice beard Brad. I think no shave November ended about a month ago...
So cute!! Congratulations!
She's precious Cass!! I love all the pics!! Keep 'em comin'! :)
She's a keeper! I can't wait to get there to hold her. Cassidy looks great. What a darling family of 5!
Wow...I can't believe how cute she is! And Brylie and Brody look so big!!! I'd love to see another picture of her hair if you get a chance! Best of luck these next few days!All our love!The Bairds
Yay for tax breaks! Congratulations!
Congrats you guys!! I'm glad everything went well, and woohoo for three kids on taxes :)
She is darling. I LOVE the pictures of brody and Brylie meeting Olivia. Brylie is going to be in absolute "mini-mamma" heaven.
She is so cute! hope things are going well.
Yahoo - We are so proud of you Cass - her hair matches Moses' (Brad) beard.
She's PRECIOUS! I can't wait to meet her. :)
Congratulations!! She is beautiful and I love her name.
What a big girl!! I hope that things are going well.
Hope the first couple weeks have gone okay for ya'll...especially with Cass's mom there now! Congrats, again...we think of you often!
تركيب دشفني تركيب دش بالرياض فني دش بالرياضفني تركيب دش بالرياض تركيب دش بالرياض
Post a Comment
17 comments:
Such a cutie. Cute pics with your kiddos and their new sister. How fun!!
Congrats guys! She is darling! Cass you did amazing!
And um... nice beard Brad. I think no shave November ended about a month ago...
So cute!! Congratulations!
She's precious Cass!! I love all the pics!! Keep 'em comin'! :)
She's a keeper! I can't wait to get there to hold her. Cassidy looks great. What a darling family of 5!
Wow...I can't believe how cute she is! And Brylie and Brody look so big!!! I'd love to see another picture of her hair if you get a chance! Best of luck these next few days!
All our love!
The Bairds
Yay for tax breaks! Congratulations!
Congrats you guys!! I'm glad everything went well, and woohoo for three kids on taxes :)
She is darling. I LOVE the pictures of brody and Brylie meeting Olivia. Brylie is going to be in absolute "mini-mamma" heaven.
She is so cute! hope things are going well.
Yahoo - We are so proud of you Cass - her hair matches Moses' (Brad) beard.
She's PRECIOUS! I can't wait to meet her. :)
Congratulations!! She is beautiful and I love her name.
What a big girl!! I hope that things are going well.
Hope the first couple weeks have gone okay for ya'll...especially with Cass's mom there now! Congrats, again...we think of you often!
تركيب دش
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
فني دش بالرياض
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
تركيب دش بالرياض
Post a Comment