Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Take THAT Uncle Sam!!!!

We will be taking THREE dependent child deductions on our income taxes for 2009!!! Thanks to Olivia Gunnell coming in at 3:12 PM on 12/29/09!



Olivia was 8 lbs, 12 ounces, and 21 inches long (at two weeks early no less!). She has slightly darker hair than her siblings and brown, BROWN eyes, but her face is a perfect blend of Brylie and Brody.

Mom is doing great, and just keeps saying, "This is such a RELIEF!!!!"

-Brad

6 comments:

M+J=K3+E said...

Congrats, Congrats!! You are always early, I am jealous. She is a beauty!!

Amy and David Ziehl said...

YAY!! We are so excited to have her here and EARLY!!!!

Janadt.Huggins said...

Congratulations Gunnell Family! Olivia is beautiful! I'm glad everything went well and how fun she was early! Nothing is more fun that a baby who's a week or two early! What a great New Year's surprise!

Minda said...

We are very glad that you are doing well and that she is finally here! Congratulations!

Amber said...

Congratulations!! Glad you are all doing well, she is beautiful!

Eric and Cindy Hansen said...

Cass, she is beautiful. I am SO happy for you guys. I can't wait to come see you and the newby!!

Lots of love, Cindy