Thursday, December 10, 2009

Pregnancy week 35....

I just thought I'd document what I look like at this stage in the game since I have never lived near my or Brad's parents during a pregnancy and I didn't take pictures like this with Brody. So here I am around 34 weeks. I think I'm HUGE! And it feels like the baby has barely any room in there to move, which she does often and I love it! Hopefully she makes her appearance no earlier than the 20th of this month as that would be too early for my liking but I'd appreciate it around the end of the month! Stay tuned!

9 comments:

sweets said...

You look so cute!

M+J=K3+E said...

Looking great!!

Amy and David Ziehl said...

Totally Cute Cass!! I hope Baby Olivia can get here soon!

Jschmalle said...

You are a darn cute pregnant mama! Good luck with it going your way :)

The Kuykendalls... said...

Oh, please!!! You're so tiny.... and adorable... My goal is to hold out til the 20th too.....

Brandon, Emily & Sydney Wilson said...

You look absolutely beautiful....I'm sure you feel much bigger than you look!

Angela Baird said...

Isn't being pregnang AWESOME!! My bishop's wife (of all people) told my husband a couple of weeks before Robbie was born something to the effect of this: There are women who are big, and then there are women who are BIG... and your wife is BIG! She also told me about a week before THAT, that she could tell I was getting close because she almost couldn't recognize me anymore. Thanks...I know my face gets fat when I'm pregnant, and I especially love people telling me that it's fat! We don't live in Mexico, but if we did, it would be culturally acceptable to tell someone that to their face. All that said, your belly is large, but not BIG! (See above reference) :) Only a few more weeks! Hang in there! You look great!

Cassidy said...

Thanks everyone...I still have 4 weeks to get bigger! You know, a pound a week? Hope it stays in my belly and not my face! I already don't recognize my ankles or feet and I had to painfully remove my ring last week for fear of it needing to be cut off. This baby better be cute, dang it!

Honestly, I'm not that bitter, just ready!

J said...

Good luck with the baby. If it makes you feel any better I gained 50-60 lbs. with every kid and I swear it was all in my face and lips. Who knew pregnancy would be so glamorous.