I know Brylie's birthday is long past but this being our month of birthdays, I don't mind dragging out the fun at all. We didn't have a party for Brylie and won't for Brody but we had a fun cake that we wanted to share with friends and wanted to celebrate somehow with the kids so Friday night we went to "the Jumping Party" here in Waco, which is a warehouse filled with blowup slides and enclosed trampolines, you know the things and then Saturday after we had a fun giddy-up horse cake and had some friends over to help eat it. It was a great time!!! Stay tuned for Brody birthday photos followed by Brad birthday photos. All in a months time!!
3 comments:
wasn't it so much fun? I want a room in my house to be full of them....
CUTE!!! I wish we could have been there!
Happy Birthday to the whole clan! We are having a great time with our new "relatives," you guys are great!
Post a Comment