Sunday, February 22, 2009
Look at those organization skills...
Lately I've noticed some organization skills in Brylie and I thought I'd post about it since it is so cute! Brylie will be a great mom, to her younger siblings (much to their dismay, I'm sure) and to her own children one day. She loves to tuck her dollies into bed for a nap or for the night, she is always trying to pick up or hold Brody which usually results in someone crying, and she is very good at cleaning up after herself and others. I expect her to be a "neat" child as she rarely likes to have any sort of dirt on her. She will complain that she dropped food on her bib and want me to clean it off. Well, the other day we were getting ready to eat dinner and Brad set out the plates, cups and silverware for us to eat off in no particular order or setting and in no time, Brylie had set the table. And she did a darn good job for being 2!! See how easy it is to think of her as older? 
We have some stacking cups and boxes that the kids love and lately she has been using them as soup bowls, pretend soup of course, but one day she got the kiddie spoons out and organized them and this was the end result. Some days I don't realize what she's doing while she's playing and when I go to clean up, I notice the intelligence behind her play. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment