Saturday, January 31, 2009

Little Mommy,,,

Today I was playing with Brody and talking on the phone with Brad and heard a little dialogue between Brylie and her "baby". She took the doll and made it touch the blinds after which she said, "No touch blinds, timeout", then after putting her doll into timeout she said, "Wait beep". This continued a few times and I was literally cracking up but trying not to let her hear for fear she would stop. I tell Brody not to touch the blinds several times a day and when Brylie touches them, she goes into timeout because she knows this rule. When I put her in timeout, I tell her to wait there until she hears the beep (from the microwave timer). It's so interesting to hear her "parent" her dolls and I will often hear her say, "No whining" to Brody when he whines. My kids go through the whining stage and I often say, "No whining". She will also say to the dog, "No bark Doze, No bark". What a great girl! I just love her! Brody will be glad, I'm sure, to have another mother.

1 comment:

Eric and Cindy Hansen said...

What a good little listener. Her baby is very lucky to have such a good mom and grandma :)