Here I am age 3 or 4. Can you believe my long hair? Bless my mom's heart! She made sure it was done in a braid or something nice every day! At least that's what I remember.
I was in 4th grade for this picture.
Ah yes, the crimp hairdo. I was in 5th grade. What style at such a young age!!!
Here was probably my most rebellious stage...6th grade. You can tell by the look on my face! Too cool for school!
Back to being a goodie two shoes. At least that's what this 7th grade picture looks like.
Probably one of my favorites 7th grade.
Am I wearing the same shirt? It may or may not have been my favorite shirt...but the hair was drastically different, no? 8th grade.
Then there's this jewel. I had just hit puberty when my hair started to curl but only around my face...so weird. My face says everything...NERDBALL! 8th grade.
So here I learned how to put makeup on and went overboard here in 9th grade. Yikes!!
And then there's my first year of high school...I'm way naive to what is cool...lets say it took me a little while to catch on. I still don't know why we didn't do retakes...and this is in the yearbook forever!!!
Junior Year, I thought I looked pretty hot in this here one...I was just off a Bear Lake trip and was getting over a good sunburn/tan.
Senior Year, also getting over a nice sunburn/tan. Unfortunately that piece of hair across my forehead still drives me crazy to this day.
My mission to Slovenia then Arkansas
Engagement Photos which turned out nicely
And me today!
I hope that I have just as many if not more great memories coming ahead. Just like the song says, "Maybe now I've conquered all my adolescent fears, And I'll do it better in my next thirty years"
12 comments:
WE LOVE YOU!!
The fluffed bangs (curl half up and half down and then lots of hairspray), the mossimo shirt, the perms...I know I am a little younger than you, but that brought back some good memories, haha. Happy Birthday Cassidy! I think my favorite pic was you engagement picture, that is a great picture of you. Hope you had a great day.
Cass, you are a total babe in all your pictures. Happy birthday!!!
Thanks for posting these, Cass. What a trip. Those high school ones are so familiar. I'm pretty sure we all exchanged wallet sized ones. Brings back so many great memories. Hope your birthday was just spectacular. I'm coming up right behind you.
Cass these made my day and totally took me back!! I totally still have all of these wallet sized ones that we exchanged--they are in my scrapbook somewhere.
Didn't we all go to Magic Waters or something the day before senior pictures? I remember having a sunburn too.
Oh and Happy 30th!! Hope you had a great day! :)
You're just too precious for words.... Hope you had a wonderful day yesterday...
I had no idea that you were such hot stuff! MEE-OW!
30 isn't all that bad is it?!!! It was fun looking through all those pictures. As I would scroll from one to the next, a flood of memories came back. 2nd grade- riding our bikes to drop love notes off at Brad and Todd's houses... the picture after that- roller skating down my hill to Tiffany music, all of our crazy clubs and programs we did, or writing a letter to the New Kids on the Block saying we wanted to be their backup singers. Were we crazy? Thanks for all the fun memories and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Hey Cass!! We love you so much!! We especially liked the picture with the neon pink circle and the butterfly shirt! You were totally in with those drop down overalls! This made me laugh histerically because I have a picture just like that except mine says Paige across the top and I have my giant pink hoop earrings! We love you soooo much!!
I love the pictures! I think they are fantastic! I am of course jealous that you had many more better hair years than I did. :)
Happy belated birthday!
Cassidy...you are one brave girl. I don't think I would ever post pictures of me throughout the years. I too had the crimper and bangs that graced all homes of young girls in the 80'/early 90's. My styles were just as drastic and nerdy at times, and my make-up far heavier than yours, but I must say that you did look pretty HOT in that junior and senior pic with your tan going on. Okay...so I'm so missing the outside world. I must see you and Marissa soon. Thanks for the walk down your past.
Post a Comment