Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Aging Gracefully

This is Brad blogging with his annual "Happy Birthday Cassidy" entry because she is too ashamed to do the post herself.

In deference to my mother-in-law's wishes, I will not be posting pictures of the blessed event, but instead I'll just post a few pictures from the years (many of them) since then:


Where the blonde hair comes from:

Where the manipulation comes from:

Helping Brylie sleep:


Keeping Brody awake:


We love Cass and are blessed to have her in our lives!! Happy Birthday!

5 comments:

M+J=K3+E said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Cass!! Have a great day!

Matt and Paige Cahoon said...

Happy Birthday to my favorite older sister!! I have to agree with Brad, you are a blessing in each of our lives!! We love you and miss you tremendously!!

Amy and David Ziehl said...

Happy Birthday Cass!!! We sure do love you!

Jill said...

Happy Birthday to our favorite oldest daughter. We are so very proud of you and your little family that you are enjoying.

Chad said...

Happy Birthday Cass, and Brad very nicely done!