I don't know if these are the quality I would like as far as background and such but at least we had smiles. I think that's all that matters. We got some darling photos probably due to the fact that Brad was the camera guy and I was on duty making smiles happen. This is really the way to do it. Now all we need is a nice way to cover what they sit on and background. Maybe when we're rich!
Oh Cass! That second one of Brody simply rocks! That is so adorable! And the sheet is totally fine... I don't think that you should stress about it too much. Love you!
OH my goodness!!! the second one of brylie- how cute is that?!? and the sheet is totally fine! I didnt even think of it until I saw melissa's comment! LOVE them!!!
Your kids are sooo cute and so grown up! Brody is going to be quite the ladies man, so darling! I can't believe how much he is changing. I'm sad I don't get to see him. Maybe one day? Hope you guys are well and have a happy Halloween...
5 comments:
Oh Cass! That second one of Brody simply rocks! That is so adorable! And the sheet is totally fine... I don't think that you should stress about it too much. Love you!
OH my goodness!!! the second one of brylie- how cute is that?!? and the sheet is totally fine! I didnt even think of it until I saw melissa's comment! LOVE them!!!
Wow, I'm really impressed! Great pictures. And seriously your kids are so, so cute. Brody has changed so much - he is such a handsome little guy!
Your kids are sooo cute and so grown up! Brody is going to be quite the ladies man, so darling! I can't believe how much he is changing. I'm sad I don't get to see him. Maybe one day? Hope you guys are well and have a happy Halloween...
You make a perfect photographer. It always helps when you have beautiful subjects to work with. Actually, homemade photos were some of our favorites!
Post a Comment