I can't believe how quickly Brody seems to grow up right before my eyes! It seems that I don't see them like I did with Brylie because I have to split my attention whereas with her, I looked and cared for just her 24/7 and I find myself not doing that. I had heard other moms of more than one child say they had a sense of guilt for not treating the 2nd or 3rd or however many with as much attention as with the 1st and now understand what they were talking about. He is also so quiet that I often find myself letting him play while I do something like load the dishwasher and then remember, "oh yea, where's Brody?" which is why this milestone is a little frightening for me. I can just see the day when I lose him or leave him somewhere because he is so quiet and not demanding of my every attention. I only hope that I have heaven's help reminding me and that I'm worthy to "hear" when it calls. Here are a few videos of Brody waving and crawling! I just love him!! What a blessing children are in our lives!
2 comments:
Oh my! Crawling is a BIG boy thing! And that wave is so cute - I could watch that all day.
Holy Cow! He is growing up so fast!
Post a Comment