Friday, August 22, 2008

Such a big girl!!!

I was just reminiscing the short life of Brylie as I watch Brody grow and develop. I watched the video we took of her when she was 1 hour old and saw how much she has changed and grown. It's funny how babies get big so fast! Suddenly you have a little girl or boy too big to be called baby anymore and it all seemed to happen right before your eyes except you feel like you missed it and a little jipped because it happened so fast...that time will never be coming back. Thank goodness for home videos and pictures that seem to take us back to the times we can't bring back again.

2 comments:

Sean, Jen, Carson and Addie said...

Hi Cass! We drove by your house last night and Sean said, "I miss Brad, he was really fun", so then I said, "and I miss Cassidy, too!" How much longer until you move back to Utah???? We miss you guys!

Melanie said...

Fun to see her grow up in these pictures. She is one of the cutest little girls I know!