I couldn't reminisce about Brylie without thinking of our little guy Brody since they are so close in age and look a lot alike. He has grown up so very fast as well and I find myself a little sad when I don't see the "small" baby anymore. He is still considered a "baby" but with his hair coming in thick and his skills improving every day, there's not doubt that that name will soon be striped from him and replaced by little boy faster than I can realize. Again, thank goodness for home video and pictures that can bring back a glimpse of what we so often feel we missed.
Wow! In that last picture Brody looks so big!! He and Brylie look like brother and sister but they definitely each have their own unique features. He is so darling.
1 comment:
Wow! In that last picture Brody looks so big!! He and Brylie look like brother and sister but they definitely each have their own unique features. He is so darling.
Post a Comment