I don't have any professional pictures of the kids since Brylie was 6 months old because she suddenly was mobile and wouldn't hold still and because it was too hard to handle both...call me lazy or unable to handle what I've gotten myself into (2 kids within 13 months of each other) but none the less, it hasn't been done. Also, I've had some bad experiences and so I'm afraid to pay outlandish prices when there is a good chance that the whole experience will go south and we will only get a few pictures, if any, taken. I decided to go cheap this time figuring I could just scan them and whatever so I got the kids all dolled up...they were so cute and we get there and they both start crying...so much so that we had to leave without even one snap of the camera. I was so livid!!! So I tried some of my own and this is what we got. Brylie wouldn't cooperate to save either of our lives so the majority are of Brody. I don't know when we will get a good photo shoot...maybe I'll have to spend the 100.00 sitting fee some charge, who knows. That just might not happen for the next 10 or so years. Until then, I'm becoming a better photographer!?!
I hear you! I had Ty's taken every 3 months, Gabe's twice, Haleigh's once... So, you can guess how often I'll be getting #4's taken!!! I usually try to take some good ones myself, but I am no pro. I just take A LOT!!! Plus we bought a really expensive Nikon last Christmas, so it is hard to justify paying someone for photos I could possibly manage myself? Cute kids though! Miss you guys. I'll let you know when we have the baby - should be Sept. 12th.
3 comments:
way cute. good job. better than I would have done.
While it may have been painful...I think the pictures are still darling. You should have seen our last go-round at JCPenneys...disaster.
I hear you! I had Ty's taken every 3 months, Gabe's twice, Haleigh's once... So, you can guess how often I'll be getting #4's taken!!! I usually try to take some good ones myself, but I am no pro. I just take A LOT!!! Plus we bought a really expensive Nikon last Christmas, so it is hard to justify paying someone for photos I could possibly manage myself? Cute kids though! Miss you guys. I'll let you know when we have the baby - should be Sept. 12th.
Post a Comment